Ao Po Grand Marina is growing. Now a 230 berth marina.
- 24 hours access and zero tide restrictions
- 230 berths (Up to 499 Tons)
- Deep water access fuel dock with ample docking space
- Shell V-Power diesel through standard and high capacity fuel pump (400 l/min)
- Shell 95 gasohol
- Electric power supply, up to 400 amps (Single phase 16A, 32A, 63A, 3phase 63A, 125A, 250A and 400A)
- Metered water to all berths
- Marina entry – 50 meters wide
- Pontoon access and transportation with golf buggies, motorcycle trolleys, hand-push trolley
- 10 meter wide walkways on the North and East docks
- Roodberg trailer lift 80 ton, 100 foot maximum boat length maximum 3.4m draft
- Roodberg trailer lift 47 ton, 60 foot maximum boat length maximum 2.1m draft
- Boat ramp with launching facilities for all trailerable boats
- 60 space Hardstand
- Car parking
Eateries & Libations
The views from either place are stunning. The menus are diversified and delicious, complimented by full bars.
Port of Call Restaurant by Ao Po Grand Marina
Tel: +66 (0) 76 336 209
Open daily for breakfast, lunch and dinner from 08.00 to 22.00 hours.
d’ deck bar by Ao Po Grand Marina
Tel: +66 (0) 76 336 209
Sandwiches ice-cream and cake with full bar, coffee and tea. Open daily from 17.00 to 21.00 hours with Happy Hour from 17.30-18.30 hours. Buy 1 get 1 free for cocktail and local beer everyday.
Fitness & Relaxing
The well-equipped, modern gym features top notch equipment and experienced trainers to guide your workout should you wish assistance. Stretch out with your own Yoga, Pilates or ball routine or exercise utilising TRX, weights and cardio machines. All with garden and pool views. Facilities include locker room, bathroom/shower with sauna/steam room, massage room, gym and pool.
Ao Po Grand Marina Fitness Center
Tel: +66 (0) 336 201
Day Use: All facilities are complimentary with yacht berth. Kindly show your berthing registration
Day Use: Facilities include: Locker room and bathroom/shower with: sauna/steam room: 300 Baht; Gym: 200 Baht; Pool: 200 Baht
All facilities inclusive: 500 Baht
Massage: by appointment. Kindly ask for hourly rates at the Fitness Center
Relax poolside, order a drink and food from Port of Call Bar & Restaurant, while enjoying the view overlooking the scenic marina. The pool is located outdoors near the Fitness Center.
Find the ATM banking machine located at the corner of the upper parking area by Siam Commercial Bank (SCB). Most credit and debit cards are accepted. For additional banking services – ask at the Marina office.
Taxi & Car Rental
Located in the parking area, find the taxi booth and registered drivers that can accommodate a party of one to many. Cars to minivans are available for your convenience. Confirm the rate before leaving to your destination. Car rentals can be arranged through the Marina office. Passport or Thai identification and current driving license are required.
Please ask at the Marina office for these and other options:
- Arrange laundry
- Arrange provisions
- Arrange agents for clearance
Security and Safety
- 24 hours security with CCTV
- Security guards are stationed strategically around the Marina property
- Fire-fighting stations at each dock finger plus mobile fire pumps
- Alloy tender with fire-fighting pump
Marina Operating Hours & Communication
- Tel: +66 (0) 76 336 200, Fax: +66 (0) 76 529 063
- Marina Manager, Kevin: +66 (0) 85 794 7600
- Daily operating hours: 08.00-17.00 hours
- VHF radio channel 69 (24 Hours)
- Free WIFI internet access for berth holders, ask for password